Social Media is too significant a source of customer and market insight for most businesses to treat in isolation of their internal business analytics with the ability to drive key decisions on:
- Digital Advertising Effectiveness
- Consumer Sentiment
- Product and Service Design
However, it can be challenging to create an integrated view faced with:
- Disconnected web analytics tools that do not provide a holistic view of the digital channel
- Disconnected business data which can make it difficult to correlate social trends with financial performance
- Difficult to handle formats, speed of data updates and data integrity issues
BizData have developed a turnkey framework that solves these challenges enabling big data processing and integration with traditional data sources without the typical complexity of building a system from the ground up.
Using the Vigil – Social Analytics Accelerator, marketing staff can use a web interface to select which social media sources to connect to, and which tags and handles to monitor. The framework automatically creates a real-time data feed into dashboards that integrate with line of business data, providing a truly actionable view of a business’s digital channel activity.